• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW server upgrade

Dave, you can keep and use your aol mail regardless of who your internet server is. I am currently with talk talk, have had several providers over the last few years, and always used my original aol mail.

How does that work then Ray? I use Google Chrome as my browser, but....

Mind you, you could write everything I know about PC's (or anything invented post 1900) on the back of a postage stamp....if you could find one small enough :p

Cheers, Dave.

Dave, i just go to the aol homepage, click on aol mail, just put in user name and password and it takes me into my mail as if i am an aol user. I use mozilla firefox and occasionally IE with the same result. like youself i dreaded having to change my mail address but it was no problem keeping it all as was.
I have had BT, Virgin and several other providers ( cant remember them all) and always used my original aol addresses.

Back