• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW fish in 23rd July river Severn Hampton Loade all for breast cancer

Unfortunately I can't attend this one as it's the day I arrive back from Canada but I'm sure it will be a good un................they usually are

Best Regards
Dave

Lads they are still places left and Im sure you will enjoy the day . Next few weeks I start putting the names down who have paid

Looks like a large turnout bud....as l said will get your cheque off to you next Monday for 3 of us...are ye planning to draw pegs etc ?

You and Pritch are coming I try and catch up with you just give me the money then . Ive order 5 foot of flood water and a mild day so we be ok

Hi there.

If you still have some tickets left, I would like to attend even if its to referee the car park brawl that may well be required judging by some of the comments on BFW of late!

If its ok with you Dean I can drop the money off when im passing

When's the latest you need to know by Dean?

At moment Lee you ok for a bit going to cap it at 40 .So latest would be when all the places have gone . I only book places when pay the money in

Ok,let me know when it's getting close to the crunch if you remember. Cheers

Back