• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW fish in 23rd July river Severn Hampton Loade all for breast cancer

there you go mick that weren't too bad was it :D
nah seriouslly well done mate. good creack later too.
i have heard from phil (the horses) & he has asked me to pass on his thanks & good wishes to all there,
his head feels better now too :p

Last edited:
I just wanted to add my thanks to Dean and Steve for organising the day. The number of brilliant prizes Dean sourced for the raffle was amazing and the fact that he brought his missus along to help was lovely ;)

It was great to see so many BFWers together and great that so many caught. My tally was a Bullhead, a Gudgeon, a Chub, a Dace, all under an ounce!

I thoroughly enjoyed the banter in the pub in the evening - a great laugh, even if a bit worrying :)

Thanks,

Andy F

Rachaels Barbel - one of 5 between us (i had the other 4 :D)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 240
I just want to add my thanks to Dean, because without him the event wouldn't have happened (well him and Marie).
I suspect most are unaware of the work that's required to make the day the success it was.
Well done mate.

Also to all that made the effort to come along and a special mention for Rhys, who was brave enough to go for the 'Mystery Prize' LOL.

Steve

I'm glad you all enjoyed it :) Few things stick in my head Chubby cheeks (Stevo) who all day kept going on about his new phone and the apps to download then find out its not water proof . Mick Duffy face never seen a man so happy apart from Ben the next morning ;). Rhys for being Rhys but the best part for me was the people who won prizes past on there winning ticket to people who won nothing there was a lot of love out there pink thing is catching . Like to thank the BFW TEAM cause with out them this would never happen and I wouldnt have the friends I have now . A few more photos of the the Clive one man tent .Andy Francis getting his leg over and Mick who said he was on fire so Mark help him :D. Like to think I made some new mates .
069.jpg
073.jpg

Last edited:
I am so envious, I was really looking forward to this after enjoying the last one so much, work intervened and screwed that up for me. Looks like you all had a whale of a time, well done to Dean and Steve, the money raised is absolutely superb, great stuff. I hope there is another and hope I am able to attend.

Gutted to have missed this one, but a crocked knee has scuppered my fishing so far and for the forseeable :eek:(
Glad you all enjoyed it !
Hopefully will make the next one !
Well done Dean !

Can only reiterate all that has been said above, plus it was good to meet up with the Avon boys again.
Well done all!

Looks like it was a great event. Well done on the total raised, fellas.

I will definitely be interested in the next such event.:)

Ditto the above, I was planing on coming down for a beer with you all but as usual life intervened and I ended up at a family function.

Back