• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Barbel in the snow

A case of political correctness gone mad,i think.Who would have thought a north lincolnshire town,could be so profane!

Last edited:
Hey up lads I've been on a while just trying to work things out.I've got to say I like the feel of the new format, a lot more chilled & civilised, hope it lasts:)

Had this one yesterday, I know its a pony picture but there was no one about to help so it was a self take.
6lb 1oz on the float and the pin.

100_4418jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Well done Keith,brilliant, thats a rare old shot and one ive been trying to get for a fair few years now...... next try is tomorrow!

Nice one, glad to see he who dares wins.

Was there not an old picture of Andy Orme somewhere with a 'barbel in the snow' picture, i am sure i saw one recently.

You mean this one?
S8300312.jpg

S8300313.jpg

I have to say I was pleased with that one, my first double Snow Barbel!

I found this one too!

S8300319.jpg

Fantastic Keith. Real result and shows the effort in this weather is often worth it.

Glad you got on the new BFW

Graham

Well done Keith, fantastic result mate:D

Can't have a 'Barbel in the snow' thread without those puppies from last year Keith ;). He's also been catching some nice chub but he's far to shy to mention those.

Duncan.

Back