• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Aldi bargains

That was my reasoning. Im a 34 to 35 waist the xl fits v well for me.

XL fit's you John :eek: Bludy hell, their sizes are way out. I am exactly the same waist as you, and if I buy clothes in M&S or anywhere like that, medium fits. Mind you, that's not counting layering, so perhaps that is why?

Cheers, Dave.

XL fit's you John :eek: Bludy hell, their sizes are way out. I am exactly the same waist as you, and if I buy clothes in M&S or anywhere like that, medium fits. Mind you, that's not counting layering, so perhaps that is why?

Cheers, Dave.

I didn'tknow M and S did latex David, well thats the only way i would het into a medium.

I'll have to pass on the waterproof trousers if that's the case. I'll stick to my cycling waterproofs for now

Thanks for the info

I didn'tknow M and S did latex David, well thats the only way i would het into a medium.

Damn....my secrets out :D:D:D

Odd that John. I have gone with medium all my adult life, and M & S medium size is quoted as 33"-35" waist, as I think is BHS and so on. I think you must be like my wife...in denial of the actual size you buy :D:D:D

Only kidding mate, I am talking underkecks and joggy bottom type stuff that I wear fishing. Having said that, I think I still get into my suits etc., and they are 34"/35" size.

Cheers, Dave.

Back