• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Garlic spam at sainsburys

Hi Baz,

I thought you were tight and now I know you are........................Or is it careful?
If you can get me another dozen tins I will treat you to a breakfast! Not at the "Captains Club" though!

Lol!! i will have a look at the local sainsburys mate, if they have any i will get them for you. If not brekkie at the captains club what about sunday lunch? i am sure cat would love it!!!

No problem, it came from facebook, just go to spam and like the page, they have forwarded me a £2 off coupon and now a buy one get one free voucher!! signed up the wife as well so i get two at a time!!! lol

Barry,
thanks for the tip off.;)

Hi Baz,

Yes she would, so don't mention it!

The Royalty View breakfast is perfectly adequate.

As regards the garlic pink indispensible, I got 15 cans from my local shoppe yesterday!

P.S. I'm off work with food poisoning. Not good.

Nowt to do with eating spam of any variety I must add, nor the breakfasts at the Royalty View before some wag suggests otherwise!

Best regards,

Jeff

Tried this garlic pink stuff the other day, must say that after a piece had been in the river 4 hrs I could still smell the garlic from it. Didn't catch on it but then again didn't see any vampires either

First try on the last day.
A trout and 2 chub, my Uncle taking 2 chub and a Barbel.
I didn't see another fish caught.

I'll be stocking up.

A bit of Infor regards Garlik spam

We are currently in the process of launching all new flavours of spam in
a 200g can and the Spam with garlic is one of them. This will be in all
of the major supermarkets in two months time

Kind Regards
Chantelle King
Can Co-ordinator

Sean

I'm down to my last two tins. Looks like an order to the Anglo-French shop deliveries is imminent.

A bit of Infor regards Garlik spam

We are currently in the process of launching all new flavours of spam in
a 200g can and the Spam with garlic is one of them. This will be in all
of the major supermarkets in two months time

Kind Regards
Chantelle King
Can Co-ordinator

Sean

Interesting to read this post from March last year. The garlic spam is indeed now widely available, but sadly, as Chantelle said, in 200g tins. I can just about get two baits out of a 200g tin, it's just not cost effective :(

Freshly Clicked or whatever

Why not order on the supermarket internet site? If you order £40 worth you can probably use the £15 voucher (1st order only) that constantly spews out of the self service tills. It only needs a couple of sad anglers to make the deal worth doing. You don't need to hunt the stuff down and it it's delivered directly to your swim.

Back