• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Winter scenic photo competition

Took this shot of my Terriers, whilst they were looking for something furry....

Attachments

• Dog crop.jpg
    Dog crop.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 267
Some cracking pictures. three that catch my eye The Wandle the one by Stuart of an estate lake and Rays Winkton one. having said that there all great.
I'm really enjoying this thread.

I was a little disappointed to have travelled down to the Avon on Friday in eager anticipation of getting some wonderful images of the river valley covered in snow. Alas, on Saturday morning it had all but disappeared. Sunday morning made up for it somewhat - the mist came in and made for a marvellous scene.

056.jpg

051.jpg

Ironic though you might think, but such a peace and tranquility made for such an atmosphere - moments to treasure...

WOW Stuart. Jealous of the 5lber. Plus there are some amazing shots there. The snow on the trees looks great and the Swan one could easily be in a frame on the wall! My clubs lakes are all frozen over so doesn't look as tranquil as these. :S

Hi men,

Chris, the top one has been the home pic on my iPhone since you first put them up if that's ok ?.

Hatter

Love Stuart's 5lb chub (mint), the dorsal fin on The Pons' barbel and Rich Shipman's River in the Fog - all excellent though.

IMG_0301.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg
[/IMG]

Just a few from today been out trotting for roach chub and dace.

Upper Ouse :- Fishing a bit slow today so I made this........Do I win the prize?

Attachments

• 72611_477766384874_594669874_5621456_3002162_s.jpg
    72611_477766384874_594669874_5621456_3002162_s.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 253
Thats an old old one Stephen lol still funny though:)

Back