• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Winter scenic photo competition

Is this finished now.

Not round here it isn't, 1" of snow already this morning and still falling.:(

Don't think it'll get back to this though!:D
IMG_0261.jpg

Ade, ditto this one, Christmas Eve was great for photos, but lousy for fishing!:rolleyes:

IMG_0268.jpg

Steve those photos are brilliant- you couldn't get a more locked out fishing venue than that first one but that xmas eve photo is the tops.Adrian my wife grew up a few hundred yards to the left of the ironbridge- we both think it's a stunner.
geoff

Warks AvonPhoto0215.jpg

I must say I have really enjoyed this thread; I have gone over this three times now and enjoyed it more every time.

I cannot believe just how lucky we are to be able to go to places like these away from the hurly burly of everyday life; many of these images are truly beautiful and could grace any calendar or poster!

It will be lovely to look back on in July.

I think we should do a: Spring , Summer and Autumn competition too.

Tight Lines Chaps and keep em coming.

Tbh the picture took it's self. That was a very good winter roach swim before the cormorants moved in. I used to fish it allot and would often have tourists taking pictures over my shoulder. It was a bit hairy getting down to it but once there my pocket compact on full auto did the rest, it's not even been cropped.

Back