• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Your own piece of heaven

tony,you just confirmrd to me what i was thinking, theres a tiny minority on here on another thread thats shown similar traits as some of those on the that tasteless site that was,apart from that have you done any wild carp fishing in spain yet mate:)

Nick- an utterly crass post, even for you and I would respectfully urge you to remove it.

I for the record am straight but that is not the issue, homophobic taunts whoever is targeted is pretty much a tasteless thing to do, thanks H for speaking up though, apparently we are having to be self modded, so I won't expect anything to be removed.

Of course I know what the real motives are by a few that wish to break up BFW.

Hi men,

Chaps , please keep the posts within some sort of bounds of decent behaviour , as juniors look in !, and probably shake their heads .

Neil , no need for self modding , but to be fair all the mods do have holidays and private lives :D , and look in as much as possible .

Quiet how a post about wanting your own bit of fishing can need modding is worrying .

Hatter

apparently we are having to be self modded, so I won't expect anything to be removed

I was just pointing out that posters have the opportunity to edit their own posts rather than have one of the moderators intervene.

However, it seems that some people can't be helped and persist in making silly comments.
The vast majority of posters can communicate effectively in a civilised manner without resorting to jibes, name calling etc etc.

Last chance for some.

Cheers
Bob

Anyway, back to the original topic, a friend of mine did some work on a country estate that happened to have a lake, he asked about the fishing, not officially fished for years, previous syndicate having broken up.

Now part of a 12 man syndicate on a lake that's a bit of a mystery, we know it has a brown trout population, carp, perch and roach. Also rumours of some tench and crucians, which we're yet to see.

Right time, right place!

Back