• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

YAC 3 Piece Barbel Stalker

Andy Petryczkowycz

Hi Guys

Does anyone own one of the subject rods?

If so I don't suppose you have a pic or 2 you could send me?

As there are no pictures on their site I would like to see one before I buy one.

Cheers in advance.

Will see if I can do you some pics at the weekend. I will say though, that this rod is brilliant. However, the drawback is that in being three piece it's very difficult to tansport with in the car or between swims when it's made up. I have a mate with Harrison tryptics and he has the same issue.

Mark Tunley does a 2 piece 10ft harrison stalker which gets round this problem; it may be worth you looking at this too. I also have one of these and perfer it to the YAC three piece rod.

I have a YAC 3 piece barbel stalker and love it. Would recommend it . Have had lots of fish up to thirteen and a half pounds on it and has not been a problem
Rich

dont be put off by a three piece rods!! you can get a brilliant rod bag by thinking anglers which is 3ft long and can carry two rods with reels plus has straps for landing net on the side!! there about £40 but worth every penny!!

Back