• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wye Barbel Video

Awesome Video!

Are Carl & Alex the two young lads with the youtube channel? There videos are brilliant so much enthusiasm, reminds me of myself at that age :)

Thanks Guys :)

TBH I was quite apprehensive given that the boys are 14 & 17 but we got on like a house on fire and considering their young ages the quality of video they put together is staggering. They are really enthusiastic and you can't help but be inspired by some of their stuff. It's worth 5 minutes to check out their youtube page for those that have'nt seen it.

Cheers Lewis

Saw this last night before you posted, those lads are keen as mustard great to see young uns coming into the sport.

Hi men,

Nice one mate , well worth a watch .

It won't be long before people see the advantage of Gopro type of cameras for fishing . My apprentice uses on on his dirt bike riding , and with the dedicated software , real pro vids can be made after only a short bit of practice . I watched him editing in his lunch hour at work on his laptop , great stuff for those with an interest in photography as well as fishing .

Hatter

Well done Lewis, now that was worth a watch, absolutely faultless, the work of Carl and Alex was astonishing considering there age, they will have a great future.
good luck.

Brian.

Back