• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wychwood stockists - Help needed

Conrad Farlow

I got a Wychwood solace quiver as a Christmas gift from my mother and she ordered 2 x 13 ft sleeves to go with it from Bennetts of Sheffield. The sleeves were out of stock but a shipment was due this week. Leeda who distribute Wychwood products were true to their word and obtained a shipment of the sleeves this week. Unfortunately there is a manufacturing fault and Leeda have rejected the lot. So I am trying desperately to find a stockist of the 13 foot sleeves. I actually want 4 in total but 2 would do for now. Does anyone know who might actually have any of the 13 foot Solace rod sleeves in stock?

It seems that most dealers don't hold much stock and merely call Leeda when they need them. One or 2 stores may have them though.

Any help appreciated.

Conrad

Try Fishing Rebublic they stock wychwood,and they have six stores so they might be able to sort them out for you ,or BAS at Bolton.

No joy with either of those two stores. I have managed to get 2 from Leslie's of Luton so just 2 more to go.

Conrad

Martin Climax don't list the product on their website but I will give them a ring. Les I'll try them as well, so far only the 2 located which arrived this morning.

Conrad

Hi Conrad

You could also try Bobco in Leeds. They also have a 20% sale on if they have them in stock, and they do supply Wychwood products.

Back