• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wychwood Solace 10 baitrunners ACS reels

Clive Shipman

Senior Member & Supporter
Bought strapped to rods and never used two spools loaded with Ultima Power Carp Fluoro coated line 10lb and two spools with 15lb Big Game. The Solace 10 ACS reveals innovation never seen on a carp reel before with our patented Auto Clip System. The Solace 10 ACS reel ensures accurate casting time after time. This clever device enables you to 'clip up' just like any other reel, but will automatically disengage if a fish takes line. This means that you can fish safely 'clipped up' even when after the biggest of fish. The ACS Clip System will change the way you fish.

Features
10+1 stainless steel bearing 5:1 retrieve ratio
Anti twist line roller High strength drive gear Worm shaft system
2 aluminium spools with world wide patented design ACS Clip System
ACS Clip System does not damage the line
Double handle with soft rubber grips 1 spare single handle with soft rubber grip
Stainless steel large diameter bail arm
£120 delivered for the pair p.m. me

Attachments

• w1.jpg
    w1.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 309
  • w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 299
  • w3.jpg
    w3.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 295
  • w4.jpg
    w4.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
Hello Clive, what size would you say they were compared to say, Shimano,s. i.e. 4000, 5000, etc. Thank you.

I'd say 8000 size Derek.

Reduced to £130 delivered.

£120 delivered or off to eBay.

Bump

Back