• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

wychwood rogue

Wychwood did do a twin tip that had the 1.75 and 2lb test curves and they have just bought out the new Solace range of specimen rods as well, more expensive though but could be worth a look...........

Nice one Lewis, you won't be disappointed, a good all rounder with enough grunt for high water and bigger rivers if needed..

Im certainly looking forward to breaking them in!! Probably fishing the weir at east peckham weekend. Are you still a RTWAS member Bill?

Clinging on Lewis, I've only had the one trip down to the Medway this season, I've been waiting for some water and blow me the rivers been up this last few days and I can't get down. Friday will be my only chance but as I'm working in Wokingham on Frday I'll probably fish the Kennet after work.
Very interested to see your choice of venue! I've looked at it myself but never fished it...

Clinging on Lewis, I've only had the one trip down to the Medway this season, I've been waiting for some water and blow me the rivers been up this last few days and I can't get down. Friday will be my only chance but as I'm working in Wokingham on Frday I'll probably fish the Kennet after work.
Very interested to see your choice of venue! I've looked at it myself but never fished it...

My fishing has been non existent since june been flat out at work , only recently been able to get out! Ive not fished the weir at east peckham before but my mate said its good as did Ted Bryan who i speak to from time to time.

Timing might be right Lewis, coming into a prime time of the year. Good Luck down at the weir and if you fancy a trip to Fordcombe or Ashurst drop me a PM and I'll sort out a guest ticket. It might kick start me to visit the Medway again!! :)

Back