• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wychwood dual screen scales ?

Gerry Giles

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi folks
as per the title does anyone OWN a set of the Wychwood T-Bar 60lb scales that could give me some feedback please ?
as I have seen someone selling them at an amazing price the dual screen version £26 odd delivered and might treat myself to an early crissy present
( of course they will go up in price after this black friday)

http://www.wychwoodcarp.co.uk/news/post/t-bar-dual-sided-scales-available-now

Have heard good things about them Gerry. Just make sure you can see the weights when weighing. It does happen lol.

Thanks Jon
I do like the idea of both you and a mate can both read the scales with the dual screens read a few reviews all glowing but nothing like an actual user review from on here with no axe to grind

Wychwood.

Yes i have a set can't fault them apart for the carabiner can be a bit fiddly at night. good read out day and night used them all summer carp and barbel just as good as my sons reuben 9000s.

thanks Alan

that`s what I was waiting for I will treat myself big smile

Wychwood.

Why not m8 it's Christmas soon one other thing i do like the big t-bar shape give you a good grip unlike the 9000s.:)

Back