• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wishing you All A Merry Xmas

John Walker

Seasons Greetings to Andy F and family and the whole Admin team for your endeavours to bring us this pleasurable website called BFW:)
MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE ON BFW:):):):):):):):)

Have a good one everybody and keep safe.....:)

merry-christmasbfw.jpg

Oh yes and we should be using SnowMan rigs in this weather!
A merry xmas tio you all (and now back to my work!)

Merry Christmas from The Matthews Clan !

Just to say thanks to all for making BFW a much happier site in 2010 ! Andy F, a brave move, but one which has paid off and succeeded even better than I expected.

Thanks to some great fishing friends for getting me through some tough times this year ! You know who and what I'm talking about !

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas

Thanks for all the help and advice over the past year,and anyone venturing out on the banks over the holiday......be safe and tight lines.

Pete

Have a a good one all........ and i coudn't agree more on the site, well done Andy, and the rest of the team.

all the best for 2011

Ian.

A Merry Chrimbo to All,

I am looking forward to the break and intend getting on the bank come snow or frozen water:D:D

Back