• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

which would go?

Mark Gaskell

On my local river i would rather the commorants went first,then gooseanders then the otters, what would you get rid of first given the chance. Oh by the way my local river is the ribble.

Kingfishers

On my local river i would rather the commorants went first,then gooseanders then the otters, what would you get rid of first given the chance. Oh by the way my local river is the ribble.

Are you serious?

Personally of I had to choose I would like to see the back of those that thing Anglers have the sole rights to be on the River. Sterile commercials might be an attractive proposition for them.

Wayne,

Does that mean that British poachers are OK??

Richard, come on now. I know you can have some difficulties with grammar, but surely you can see that the number of exclamation marks at the end of Wayne's sentence conveys a playfulness, a tongue slightly in cheek perhaps. I don't think we really want to take this thread further into the dangerous waters of cultural diversity. Couldn't you join the thread about the seal and start a slightly safer fight there instead?

Ps I know I am not a mod, so it's just a suggestion.

When you two are finished whatever unthinkable thing it is you are up to in a steamed up Nissan Note....who? what? jumped in where feet first? :D:D:D

Cheers, Dave.

Back