• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Which charity?

Choose your favoured charity

• CLIC

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • McMillan Nurses

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Teenage Cancer Trust

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • Childline

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Alzheimer's Society

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 12.7%

• Total voters
For me it would be Child Line . When you see all the recent cases on the news lately . Children more so now need help .

Ditto on the Cancer Research and McMillans...we really must get to grips with this dreadful disease that kills so many and brings grief and heartache to so many more. In my own case, my father had bladder and prostate cancer, my mother a brain tumour, and my eldest daughter died of breast cancer...too many families are devastated in this way. In fact there are VERY few families that are not touched in some way by this obscene ailment. Time to put an end to it methinks.

Dave.

Ditto on the Cancer Research and McMillans...we really must get to grips with this dreadful disease that kills so many and brings grief and heartache to so many more. In my own case, my father had bladder and prostate cancer, my mother a brain tumour, and my eldest daughter died of breast cancer...too many families are devastated in this way. In fact there are VERY few families that are not touched in some way by this obscene ailment. Time to put an end to it methinks.

Dave.

For me there can be no better cause Dave, lost my sister aged 37 to it, Macmilan nurses were brilliant and went beyond what we expected.

Back