• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

whats santa bringing you?? :):)

Wayne Glossop

Whats on the christmas wish list this year?

Iv just got a power pack complete with jump leads, a treat to myself due to having a flat battery the last time i was out, i wont be stuck again lol. But this will also charge my phone and headtorch batteries so a good treat in my opinion lol.

Halfords | Ring Professional Power Pack with Inverter

A barbel

Santa

Another iconic Shimano 5010 to add to my collection (I'm trying to ensure I have enough to last me until I hang the rods up, as I really don't like any other fixed spool reels) and a copy of Backwinding by Alan Rawden.

Nick C

Another iconic Shimano 5010 to add to my collection (I'm trying to ensure I have enough to last me until I hang the rods up, as I really don't like any other fixed spool reels) and a copy of Backwinding by Alan Rawden.

Nick C

Same here Nick regarding the 5010's, although I am giving away a boxed 'mint' version to my son for Christmas :( Love 'em.

He's a lucky boy Neil, I'll be "gifting" my oldest and most knackered one to my youngest son after I've unwrapped my pressie. Still a decent reel after about 15 years hard use.

Nick C

I got Barbel tales from The Barbel Society. Loving it so far and a different perspective from the old days.

Back