• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

What now!

Fish-eating, alien (Turkey / Central Asia), over here and unlikely ever to go back owing to a warmer climate...

Hmm.

Seems to tick all the boxes.

Two options: 1) Shrimp hunting with dogs, 2) an immediate Dangling Crimes, whip up the punters / moral panic campaign.

PS - And, of course, a taken-as-read 3) Slash / cut / burn their Benefits!

Last edited:
Thats assuming the shrimps don,t get to them first, when their babies!!!!! There might be a positive side to yet another alien, they just might take out young signal crayfish?
peter

3cm Crazed Asian Shrimp v. American Signals (on Pepsi if not Coke)?

There is only one way to find out....

Admirable sentiment, but those who make and peddle such "365 - 24/7" shi - er - stuff - know only too well that the vast majority cannot ("How else could they occupy their pathetic little moronic lives...?" - I have heard these very words rather more than once). How quickly such sorts would disappear off the radar and from this country (aside from the few, non-Dom, tax-avoiding days they're permitted) if the public did switch off.

As for me...

Well...

I haven't owned a telly in years.

Nothing against the telly, you understand, just the lamentable, manipulating "content".

Thank God for that eh, Simon, after all it aint as if life on Earth is an ecological thing?.... as long as Tesco is open tomorrow and East Enders is on the telly, there's no need to worry folks!

With a bit of luck she will turn on her shower in the morning and be sprayed with stupid TV news reporter eating shrimps!

Last edited:
To date - Paul Boote 969 posts v. Dave Hall 960..... Who's best, there's only one way to find out?.................

Ah yes, cue the badly executed "miserable git" dump on the guy who cleverly and amusingly offers an unwanted, "We really don't want or need this" reality check. So obvious - as ever...

Back