• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

What bivvy slippers ??

Howard Hutchins

Will be bivvied up shortly for a week on my fave Barbel bit of the ouse,and
would like to keep my new bivvy clean,can anyone reccomend a good pair
of bivvy-slippers.Also a good pair of easy slip on boots,fer when my buzzers start singing.

all the best h

The Chairman on Monday

Our Lady Guides swear by these -

hovjul2909_055.jpg

So do I when they put on a on-bank show -

15520.jpg

As ever,

B.B.

Crocs all day long mate. Don't get the skeetex bivy slippers, I used them in France a few years back and sweaty feet aint the word. I mean, we are talking extra funky mature Edam with a bit of gorgonzola thrown in for good measure too. The crocs (or snide replicas like mine) are much better.

Haydn

i saw a fella in the tackle shop wearing a nice pair of camo ones....lol

Them Shimano Evair.look the dogs,anyone know if they come in camo.
Also looking fer ones with drain holes in the soles as i often wade out
ter land big kippers.

All the best H

Has to be Crocs or similar.
I love them, now own three pairs, though my originals ( bought some 4-5 years ago ) are still going strong. I even use a pair as house slippers to replace my old manky sheep skins.
They keep your feet well aired and as Howard said you can wade in them, perfect for when its really hot, rather than carrying a pair of waders ! Also slip them on when I take my muddy boots off to drive home.

Shortly after buying my first pair I wore them on the beach ( Pevensey ) but lost one when I waded knee deep into mud. I was gutted, not least how was I to negotiate getting back up the shingle beach ... ouch. Anyway, we continued on our beach walk for an hour or so and when we came back I spotted something bobbing on the surface, could it be ................... it was.

We've never been seperated since :p, weekends carping, holidays or just out in the garden.

Duncan
UK Marketing Director for Crocs :D

Bought these Real Tree Crocs in Florida the other week:

image3rf.jpg

.............I think they are rather fetching; however the Mrs wont let me where them when we go to Sainsburys :eek::eek::eek:

The Chairman on Monday

Tonight, Olga, my faithful-in-her-own-fashion Personal Assistant (lovely gal), strode into the Castle Library wearing these -

PLEASER-DEL609-2-CM-B.jpg

At such a time, what can one say?

As ever,

B.B.

They go very well with what!!??:D

Seriously, I've had my old trainers with the backs cut out for about 4 years now! Fantastic!

Honestly, its only a matter of time before someone has a full body real tree tattoo!

Last edited:
Back