• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ā€˜Registerā€™ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Went carp fishing new pbšŸŽ£

Robert West

Senior Member & Supporter
Not been on the river much lately Iā€™ll be back on the d/stour next wkšŸ¤ž
But in the meantime one of my sons took me to linear lakes Oxfordshire, for a 3 night session.Iā€™d never been before huge complex of lakes tackle shop shower block very impressive set up.
We had a fantastic session my sons friend landed 15 to 32lb10oz my son managed 3 to 26lb
And me 5 including a new mirror pb 41lb12oz
Iam over the moonšŸ˜¬

Attachments

• 2472A14E-5222-41C8-9085-07C26F5DF544.jpeg
    2472A14E-5222-41C8-9085-07C26F5DF544.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 199
Not been on the river much lately Iā€™ll be back on the d/stour next wkšŸ¤ž
But in the meantime one of my sons took me to linear lakes Oxfordshire, for a 3 night session.Iā€™d never been before huge complex of lakes tackle shop shower block very impressive set up.
We had a fantastic session my sons friend landed 15 to 32lb10oz my son managed 3 to 26lb
And me 5 including a new mirror pb 41lb12oz
Iam over the moonšŸ˜¬
Great session Robert. 23 Carp to 41+ pounds between three of you sounds totally awesome. Well done to the three of you and congratulations on your new PB šŸ‘

Nice one Robert. You'll have to change your name to John is you keep landing big kippers like that!

My neighbour has just returned from a week on Brazenose 1 and he didn't have a touch all week. Good stuff šŸ‘
Hi joe thanks We fished b2 fished over the bank holiday weekend šŸ‘

Great session Robert. 23 Carp to 41+ pounds between three of you sounds totally awesome. Well done to the three of you and congratulations on your new PB šŸ‘
Thanks bill awesome the word, it was an amazing session and to land a fish of a lifetime fantasticšŸ˜¬
Iā€™ve got to go some to beat it so there be more fun trying.

Back