• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Well Done Dave

Rob Swindells

After almost two years passing by from Dave Masons huge stroke hes back on the bank and had his first fish of the season.
Nice one mate your determination has paid off :)

I feel I should point out that without the help of his dear friend Andy Clitheroe Dave would not have got out.......Andy your a top bloke.

Well done Dave, good to see you back on the bank and catching. It was also good to catch up with you at The Barbel Soc Show.

Take Care Ray Thorpe

good to see you out again dave,great news.
and a big hand to rob forhis help in making this happen.:)

Fantastic news. I'm hoping to get my friend who has had a massive stroke his first barbel. However he can't move his right arm but I'll do what I can to help him.

Hi men,

Well done Andy !. More to the point well done Dave , determined to get back on the bank , got yourself back fit to do so , well done fella , been to long mate .

Of corse your still a northern monkey , but I will get that sorted when you come down to my bit for an angle , plans made in the past were on hold , not forgotten !.

Hatterhousehold

great news that well done dave and what a great friend's in andy and rob are for helping you back on your feet:)

Well thats topped anything that could happen this season , Welcome back Dave

Back