• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted

N

Nick Hay

After a couple of cheap alarms for ledgering for perch, anything considered, standard old optonics, old Fox, etc, as long as they work not worried what they look like.

Also looking for a small barrow, nothing fancy, or a match type trolley, again not fussed about condition as long as it is functional. Can collect within a 25mile radius of M1 J13 or otherwise you must be able to post.

Thanks,

Nick

Got a brand new sealed in the box fox micron m+ with hard case and a second one mint condition with hard case which has damage to the left ear where i had a vicious take and the line cut into it but all u need to do is fill it wilth glue and its as good as new i want £30 posted.

Alan, pm for you.

Ian, thanks for the heads up on the Wychwoods, did look at them in the tackle shop at the weekend, may have to go that route if I cannot get anything at a bargain price LOL.

Back