• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

WANTED

Don't bailiffs take names there Terry?
Names equate to addresses, addresses equate to distance, surely in the scheme of things Verulam could rescind membership to keep people safe?
wish that was the case paul i actually had a member baiting me about it on the veralum forum where i bought the issue up .... i have heard it’s been rammed .... perhaps the whole of wheathampsted has taken up fishing... and it’s not the greatest of venues for socially distancing
probably won’t renew next year i only use it for 2 hour sessions after work in the winter anyway .. but there seems to be no quiet times anymore

Last edited:
Hi men

Linear lakes are not selling tickets if you can't prove you live in OX post code . They chucked off some lads from Luton and Milton Keynes yesterday , could well be the idiots who put it all over Facebook asking the police to "catch us if you can" , give me strength.

Hatter
got to admit certain branches of our wonderful sport does attract some complete bellends

Back