• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted

Jake, someone is selling 3 in mint condition on facebook. Might be worth a message. Link below:

Good luck, George

PS - if you don't have any luck I have a set of 2 okuma epix bro 30s and epic bro 40s in boxes with spare spool and mint. Only really need one pair so would be happy to sell a pair.

Jake, someone is selling 3 in mint condition on facebook. Might be worth a message. Link below:

Good luck, George

Thanks for the link bud see if he replies!

PS - if you don't have any luck I have a set of 2 okuma epix bro 30s and epic bro 40s in boxes with spare spool and mint. Only really need one pair so would be happy to sell a pair.

Good luck, George

I'm interested in the 40s if your looking to sell them mate, I have sent you a PM

There’s a pair on Facebook-

Back