• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted

Stephen Scaysbrook

Nash Barbel Elite barbel rod 1.75tc 12ft or just a top section for the same rod.

I've put this in the Classified but thought it might get more attention here. Hope this is OK? if not just delete

Nash Barbel Elite barbel rod 1.75tc 12ft or just a top section for the same rod.

I've put this in the Classified but thought it might get more attention here. Hope this is OK? if not just delete
Rather late in the day but I have three of these rods which I'm going to be selling: 2x 2lb TC and a 1.75TC rod. let me know if you're interested.

Rather late in the day but I have three of these rods which I'm going to be selling: 2x 2lb TC and a 1.75TC rod. let me know if you're interested.
Yes I'm Still interested Anthony. Please let me know your prices and postal options. Almost 3 years to the day since I posted this so very surprised to receive an answer at this stage but thank you for messaging.

Back