• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

wanted urgent.

Trevor James

Hi all, have any of you got a korum feeder arm the one that fix's to the korum chair, I need a 2nd hand one so I can cut it about and alter it to fit on to wheel chairs when I am coaching disabled people, I am happy to pay a fair second hand price for a used one, this is urgent so please ask around your mates in case they have one they do not use, thanks for looking and any pos help. Trevor.

Trevor, i have a feeder arm you can have, i don,t think its a korum. ( maybe Preston )But the part that atatches to a chair/seat box leg has different inserts to fit square/round legs etc. If its any good to you, PM me your address and i,ll send it to you asap.

Trevor...I've just taken a peek on e-bay and I can get a feeder arm for just under £22...If you send me a PM with your address details I'll be happy to donate an arm for your cause...

Regards

Bill W

feeder arm

Bill thank you for your offer but Derek from the earlier post is sending one to me, thanks again to all who have helped with this quest and tight lines to all of you, Trevor.

My pleasure Trevor, and all our thanks to you and people like you who take the time and trouble to give your time to people less fortunate than the rest...

Hats of to Derek also for being so quick to be counted.....

*********derek funks*********

Hi Derek and thank you very much, the feeder arm came on saturday while I was away on the Wye in Wales, this item will make a lot of difference to those who have to use it, thanks again and kind regards Trevor.

Back