• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted - Torrix 11ft

Mick Newey

Let me know if you have one for sale, must be excellent condition and preferably 1.75lbs TC

I'm based in Stratford Upon Avon

I've got one - brand new 11' 1.75 tc - made for a customer recently but no longer required.
Send me a PM if you want for more details.
Cheers
Bob

Many thanks for the rush of enquiries but the rod is now sold, pending the usual.
Thanks to all those that expressed an interest.
Will have some other stock rods to sell soon.
Cheers
Bob

Poor Mick, he enquires about a rod. And from the look of the smilie in his last post, he missed out to someone else. Don,t seem right somehow.

Poor Mick, he enquires about a rod. And from the look of the smilie in his last post, he missed out to someone else. Don,t seem right somehow.

Agreed! I have a pair of GTi's that I mentioned would be for sale soon and the first person who contacted me saying he wants them is getting them. End of.

But then I don't know the full story (Disclaimer!)

Last edited:
Agreed! I have a pair of GTi's that I mentioned would be for sale soon and the first person who contacted me saying he wants them is getting them. End of.

But then I don't know the full story (Disclaimer!)

Well I received a PM three hours after it had already been sold seemed a bit of a waste of time really. :p

Glad that there was a happy ending to this saga. I don't wish to rake over old coals, but it brought back painful memories for me too!

Back