• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted shimano 4000 baitrunner

Hi.

I've got 2 boxed unused & mint shimano Thannus 4000 ci4 unused. I'll accept £500 for the pair (as no longer available) if your willing to drive over to collect?

I'm not willing to risk postage these days costs & bad experiences have forced me not to do this anymore unfortunately. So collection only please 👍

I've not used them and can't see it happening as I've brought other reels to replace them, they're just a bit to flashy for me to been seen using them😂

Brought them back in '21 as they were the last UK stock, from Felindre innovations.

I'm not in a rush to sell them if I don't get the right money for them, but they're there not being used, so pm me your thoughts and we'll go from there. 😊

There's one on ebay currently if you want to buy a single item..... 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_080154_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_080154_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20240401_080201_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_080201_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, I’m sure you’ll sell those no problem. I’m only after one preferably used good condition as don’t want to spend that much
No I fully understand Neil😊 I'm happy to keep them if they don't go for what I'd like.... It was just a thought for you

There's one on ebay too Neil but think that's new as well. 👍

Back