• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted - Ray Walton Rolling Pin

Matthew Morrall

Also after a net for roving for Barbel (Like the salmon nets) that you can put on your back while fishing. I cant find one anywhere. I know they used to sell them in various places (Davis Tackle, Christchurch). HELP!

salmon net

the net your talking about is called a guy net and a bit pricey go on web sites for fly fishing shops or try ebay or go on the site for fishtec in brecon.

Also after a net for roving for Barbel (Like the salmon nets) that you can put on your back while fishing. I cant find one anywhere. I know they used to sell them in various places (Davis Tackle, Christchurch). HELP!

We still do sell them in Davis Tackle. :confused:

I have a one made by Leeda that I bought from a fishing tackle shop in Coleraine, Northern Ireland...only £24 but doesn't have a hook on it to hang from your jacket / waistcoat.

Really strong (I've had some good doubles in mine over the seasons), net head detaches quickley so you can weigh the fish in it and very lightweight.

Don't spend a fortune on one Matthew; you don't need to......

http://www.hartflyshop.com/leeda-pikesalmon-net

Last edited:
Back