• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted okuma Martin bowler Center pin.

Daniel Earl

Senior Member & Supporter
Afternoon fine people I am after a nice well as best condition as I can get one of these reels. There’s a couple about but not paying top end money for a ropey pin.

Anyone wants to shift one I have cash waiting ☺️

Dan.

Hahahahah busted, tbf It’s been on my hit list for a while but yes that video reminded me I now want one for Christmas, today is my birthday and I just treated my self to mikes Bob James pin so I got one last credit to my self for Xmas 🤣

Yer I really rate it makes a change from the other stuff out there.

I saw that but on closer look it is a little stong on the money for the condition but I may be wrong

I'm not letting mine go, but I can vouch for them. They are very lightweight and a small amount of inhertia causes them start them rotating. They are pretty much a sheffield made out of a lighter material, fitted with larger handles and anodised a different colour, really nice reels to use.

I'm not letting mine go, but I can vouch for them. They are very lightweight and a small amount of inhertia causes them start them rotating. They are pretty much a sheffield made out of a lighter material, fitted with larger handles and anodised a different colour, really nice reels to use.

Lovely Ian I will find one I have asked about that one on vintage tackle to see if he will come down a bit at the end of the day I intend to use it so a few marks is fine

Also a very envious rod there !! I would love a 13.6 but may just me one step to far to find one these days

Loverly you have a wounder full collection

Thank's Daniel 🙂.
I have the 13 and 14ft waggler spheres and very much lime them.
I did have the 13 6 and 15 6 spliced rods but let the 15 6 go as I wasn't as keen on it. There was nothing wrong with it, but i'm not really a fan of rods above 14ft.

Back