• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted - North Western rod

Dave Durrant

Looking for a North Western Carbon Kevlar Barbel Quiver. 11ft 2 piece 1.25lb tc. rod, to make up a pair.

If anyone's got one gathering dust and willing to part with, then let me know please.

Cheers

Did they not do a 3piece rod as well?, I remember buying a couple of north westerns, one was heavy feeder and the other was kevlar barbel with a broken tip end.

Looking for a North Western Carbon Kevlar Barbel Quiver. 11ft 2 piece 1.25lb tc. rod, to make up a pair.

If anyone's got one gathering dust and willing to part with, then let me know please.

Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230415-220721.png
    Screenshot_20230415-220721.png
    524 KB · Views: 107
Thanks guys.
I have a couple of the medium quiver tips, three piece with a small handle section.

The rod I am after is a twin top, 2 piece 11ft in equal lengths. An avon top and a spliced quiver top, fuji reel seat, cork handle.
I have a feeling these were made by a rod builder for the anglers fishing the Hants Avon and Dorset Stour in the 80/90's and available from a tackle shop in Bournemouth.

I will put a post on the main board to see if anyone has any more info.

Yeh, two equal sections and the short butt . I have a medium quiver the same , it must have been popular with north westerns.

Back