• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

wanted Korum roving rucksack

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201225_233004_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201225_233004_com.android.chrome.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 228
I've just looked in my loft and I do have a korum roving rucksack it's not called day sack do you have dimensions of the one your after .
Mine is the same as your pic how much are you willing to pay inc post please.

I've just looked in my loft and I do have a korum roving rucksack it's not called day sack do you have dimensions of the one your after .
Mine is the same as your pic how much are you willing to pay inc post please.
As long as it's the same as the one in picture and has cool bag section at top and rucksack straps it should be ok any chance of pictures but I'll probably give £40 possibly bit more if it's a good one

Ok I do have what you want I'll go to post office if it's open to see how much to post your rucksack then I'll message you for postal address. Will you be able to do bank transfer please also I'll include my email address for you to send you details thanks peter

Hi Stuart been to post office today now have box big enough you have 3 prices 1st class signed for £16.95 2nd classs signedfor£9.99 parcel force £13.14. Your choice plus £40 for rucksack my friend has PayPal account paying (friends &family) when it goes into his account then I'll post to you if you can message me saying it's arrived ok thanks Juliangriffiths@gmail.com also let me know which price you choose thanks peter

Back