• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted- Harrison chimera flood and snag rod

I think it's more like 2.25. It's stated as 2, but the action makes it feel more. They could stop a train. So, sorry I won't be selling mine. As a side though the 11ft 2lb torrix rod isnt hugely different in action.

Are these rods through action, or more tippy ???

Dave, if you're feeling flush, Davis Tackle have got them for £205.00

They bend right through if you are hooked to my van,its a rare fish that bends it 3/4 over.Its probably the most powerful rod used for any type of UK freshwater fishing,including pike and carp rods,which are tip action.I own 2 and they get used when i need to stop big fish dead and if carp are in numbers,lots of people look at them and shudder/pull faces they are that beasty.

The 11ft 2lb torrix bends through, the Chimera flood is similar, possibly a little more tippy, but we're talking fine lines here between excellent rods - you're not going to be disappointed buying this sort of stuff.

Back