• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted - Harrison 4 Piece Avon Rod

Rob Francis

Hi all,
Im looking for a set up to keep in my car as my fishing is almost always on my journey home from work.
would anyone have a Harrison 4 piece Avon rod for sale?
Thanks in advance,
Rob

Hi all,
Im looking for a set up to keep in my car as my fishing is almost always on my journey home from work.
would anyone have a Harrison 4 piece Avon rod for sale?
Thanks in advance,
Rob
Rob, I was looking for one and then got the John Wilson one from AD new for £80, really impressed with it except for the handle where the dillon is poor quality. Good blank though ad handled some big carp very well.

One on ebay👍 Or it was over the weekend..
That one has ended and I don't think that it met its reserve.

If there is a way of doing it then it might be worth contacting the seller Rob?

Hello,
I have a 4 piece avon I can sell,full cork handle,american reel seat,kigan rings,with anti frap tip,blk whippings,factory build by harrison,in 4 partition cloth bag,beleived to be 1.8lb with a through action,sensative in the tip with plenty of power.used it a few times last year for rolling meat,only selling as I had a new rod built by Andy Sliwa.

Last edited:
Back