• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted - extendable landing net handle

Why not try the 'lone angler' pole.
I bought one just before christmas and used it a few times in the floods, excellent bit of kit.

Stumps,
Go for the Gardner one, the Drennan is ok but is prone to locking up, the Gardner is not quite as light as the Drennan but is built like a brick s***house............. think they are around the £40 mark.

luv an kisses,

Bumpkin :)

I've got an old Shakey extending handle you can have for a couple of quid. Would be ideal for you seeing as you never catch anything that needs netting anyway.......

I've got an old Shakey extending handle you can have for a couple of quid. Would be ideal for you seeing as you never catch anything that needs netting anyway.......

luv it nick sooooooooo in return i have a web site ewe can visit FRO.COM

or failing that do1.com :D

luv it nick sooooooooo in return i have a web site ewe can visit FRO.COM

or failing that do1.com :D

Ewe du make me chuckle Stumps:)

You can have my Gardner one mate, set us up for a day ticket session carping somewhere and I'll come up and see you, will have to be a day session coz I don't trust you in a bivvy :eek:

Going back to the dark side I am afraid;)

Give me a bell Stumps

He never said he wanted it to extend Dave, just said he wanted one !!!

My mistake, I assumed that when the OP asked for an "extendable" landing net handle he would want it to extend. Bit pointless otherwise ! :D

should have put on my post no reply from buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffoooooooooons

Country bumpkin Nick rather than New Oscott Nick, i tried to ring you last night but you ignored me.

new oscot nick i will have that shakey net for cleaning out my garden pond, so i'll give you a bell when i remember

should have put on my post no reply from buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffoooooooooons well that would have narrowed it down to almost the whole forum !!
Country bumpkin Nick rather than New Oscott Nick, i tried to ring you last night but you ignored me. yes saw your number come up on my phone and thought, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafuuuuuuuuuun, does he not know I put the sheep to bed at this time ??new oscot nick i will have that shakey net for cleaning out my garden pond, so i'll give you a bell when i remember
So that is where The Monument fish came from :D

All of the fish in my pond were born there baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa one ghosty and a handfull of carp that were raised from spawn from one of my syndicate lakes. Just like where your on about

PS don't need an extending net as found an old redpol one at the back of my shed and repaired the wee beastie. But feel free to keep up the buffonery either or both Nicks

Back