• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted - Double T (Tony Miles/Trefor West) Luggage/Terminal Tackle & Century Pulse 11ft 3inch Tony Miles Barbel Rod

Peter Hayes

Looking to buy ANY Double T (Tony Miles/Trefor West) luggage and terminal tackle. Also looking for a Century Pulse 11ft 3inch Tony Miles barbel rod (down streamer?)

There's a pulse barbel rod on ebay I think... Certainly was there the other day. Seem to recall the decals had gone though....

Correction! Sold for £50 not too long ago

You know Pete.
One of my biggest regrets in angling, is that I didn't take up the offer of meeting Tony Miles on the cherwell to try out those rods I was going to purchase

Just too young at the time as I wasn't driving, so opted for Seer's instead.

Good luck in your search👍

I spoke to him a few times via email and phone and he was was of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of talking to. Nothing was too much trouble for him.

I spoke to him a few times via email and phone and he was was of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of talking to. Nothing was too much trouble for him.
I got that impression too. Called him a few times when purchasing books and asked him to sign them for me, nothing was ever too much for him. Definitely one of the nicest blokes around. Really missed! 👍

Back