• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

WANTED : Coarse fishing books

Ian Wetton

Re-building my collection after selling up a couple of years ago. Looking for coarse fishing books, signed copies, limited editions etc. Please DM me

Perhaps if you made a few suggestions as to what you are looking for ?

Ive got hundreds of fishing books, I might be prepared to sell a couple.

Re-building my collection after selling up a couple of years ago. Looking for coarse fishing books, signed copies, limited editions etc. Please DM me
Good morning Ian,
Having reached the ripe-old age of 70, I may be prepared to sell a few books from my collection. Please let me know what you are looking for.

Kind Regards
Granville

Likewise Ian. I've quite a few that I'd like to sell. Quite a range of angling subjects. Most in very good condition. If interested please pm.

DM'd a couple of people without reply............
Perhaps if you tell us what you are actually looking for it might get you a better response……

If you say you are looking for ‘somewhere down the crazy river’ for example - we can all decide whether we want to try and sell you a copy.

If I tell you I’ve got a copy of SDTCR for sale, it’s pointless unless you just happen to want that book.

Its about effort and reward, your effort and our (BFW members) potential reward.

Hi Tim, Books on Perch, Pike, Chub, Barbel, Roach, Carp, Tench, Eels, Specimen fishing etc. Medlar Press Limited Editions, Harper Fine Angling, LEP limited Editions, signed fist editions. Happy to give you my number and we can discuss what you have that you are prepared to let go ?

Back