• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted: Aspen Lake Rake !

Bill Walford

Senior Member & Supporter
A bit of a long shot but anyone, or know of anyone, who has one of the above rakes gathering dust and would like to sell ?

I have one, but it’s not for sale !

I also know (near neighbour) Bob Lewis who made them. Last time I asked him he had stopped making them - due to ill health. I could ask again for you ?

The bad news is that they are expensive and getting one from Glos to you might be a challenge.

I have one, but it’s not for sale !

I also know (near neighbour) Bob Lewis who made them. Last time I asked him he had stopped making them - due to ill health. I could ask again for you ?

The bad news is that they are expensive and getting one from Glos to you might be a challenge.
Hi Tim,
Not quite sure how I missed your reply and question so my apologies for my apparent rudeness. If Bob is prepared to make a couple I would definitely be interested in one for sure, subject to price!, if you wouldn’t mind asking please?
Regards
Bill

Thank you, I have family up there so if we were lucky.. fingers crossed I could arrange to have it brought down. Bill is near me 🙂

Back