• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted - 2 x Nash Scope 9 or 10ft 1.75 lb

Dear All -
I hope this finds you well. I'm in the market for two (or maybe three) of the 1.75 lb test-curve Nash Scopes. Ideally I'm looking for the 9ft version w cork handles (but would certainly consider 10 footers too). I've come to really value retractable rods for their easy portability particulary for shorter sessions this last year but lighter test curves at this lenght appear hard to find...

If anyone has some they'd consider parting with I'm prepared to pay good money - it'd be great to hear from you!

Thanks everyone,
John (Cambridge area)

Hi John,

I have 2 X 9 foot 1.75's. Hardly used them, seen the bank maybe 3 times and that's been my boy using them for commercial carp while I was teaching him.

Only issue is mice have had a go at the cork handles, not terminal but means otherwise immaculate rods aren't anymore.

I can sort you some pics if you'd like to see mate.

Thanks

Lewis
Hi Lewis - thanks so much for dropping a line - sounds great. I'm pretty hard on gear anyway so nothing seems to look new for very long! If I PM you my email address - could you send some pictures?

Many thanks,
John

Back