• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted 2.25 11ft Fox Duolight

Jon Bedford

As above or the newer version of same rod.
I believe they came as a twin tip, but not too bothered if 1.75tip missing.

Thanks
jon

Hi jon is this above rod to make a pair or do you just need a rod for winter conditions
If the later i do have a dark carbon extra power 12ft 2.5 tc custom for sale now reduced to £150 plus courier cost app £30 where abouts are you.peter

Hi jon is this above rod to make a pair or do you just need a rod for winter conditions
If the later i do have a dark carbon extra power 12ft 2.5 tc custom for sale now reduced to £150 plus courier cost app £30 where abouts are you.peter
Hi Peter, for smallish rivers with extra water, and surface fishing for carp. I have other rods in the range and like, was just after an 11ft with a bit of extra power. Thanks though

got some bargains when it first started ( free spirit searcher centrepin for £10 but alas like the chinese online supermarket ebay … it has gone downhill

Back