• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

WANTED: 1x Greys Prodigy 12' Specimen Rod with 1.5lb and 2lbtc Tops or 1x Greys X-flite Barbel Rod with 1.5lb and 2lbtc Tops

Dave Green

Hi,

I'm looking to get my hands on a Greys Prodigy 12' Specimen Rod with 1.5lb & 2lb Tops or alternatively a Greys X-flite Barbel Rod with 1.5lb & 2lb Tops

If anyone on here is selling either of these "Original" Greys Prodigy Rods drop me a DM please.

Regards

Dave.

I have an x flite 1.5/2/quiver that I don't use. Not sure if it's an original, did they only ever make 1 xflite range? Can send pictures tomorrow?

Hi,

I'm looking to get my hands on a Greys Prodigy 12' Specimen Rod with 1.5lb & 2lb Tops or alternatively a Greys X-flite Barbel Rod with 1.5lb & 2lb Tops

If anyone on here is selling either of these "Original" Greys Prodigy Rods drop me a DM please.

Regards

Dave.

2 twin top specimen rods for sale on the Barbel fishing (prince of the river) tackle exchange Facebook page. Can’t copy the link for some reason.

I have an x flite 1.5/2/quiver that I don't use. Not sure if it's an original, did they only ever make 1 xflite range? Can send pictures tomorrow?
Hi Jon. Appreciate you getting in touch with me. How much are you wanting for the rod? My only concerns are whether it comes with its original cloth bag? And if all the fittings and guides in tact? It looks as though it's been well used and seen plenty of action!

Kind Regards

Dave.

Back