• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Want solar bobbin

Lee White

Hi all looking for original solar bobbin bodys
1x fluro red
1x fluro blue
And any other odds and sods

Hi all looking for original solar bobbin bodys
1x fluro red
1x fluro blue
And any other odds and sods
Noticed a few days ago that The Tackle Box, Dartford ,Kent , had some early Solar ones on clearance . Not sure which colours were available, may be worth visiting their website.

Noticed a few days ago that The Tackle Box, Dartford ,Kent , had some early Solar ones on clearance . Not sure which colours were available, may be worth visiting their website.
Ive seen them they are the battery powered ones the ones im after are before them thanks anyway

I know I've got some burason holiday not home fuss while. If you're still after some I'll contact you will be a couple of weeks though.

Lee. I had another look at the Tackle Box Solar bobbins on offer. There are indeed Glo bobbins that are battery powered, but also various sizes of the Classic bobbins which I have used for twenty odd years. They are hollow allowing an isotope to be inserted 97A3259F-33E6-4BB7-9F7F-528BBD3552E3.png Apologies if that isn’t what you’re after. If you are looking for something even earlier, I’m obviously not as old as I feel👍🤔.

Thanks kev i had a look myself again and seen these its the bobbins with solar wrote on they are interchangeable not transparent if i figure out how to post pics i will show you20200429_205548.jpg look how cool i am

I got a red one and a green one, connected to those springy windy thingies ...if that what you mean. Think I used them once or twice, many years ago.

I got a red one and a green one, connected to those springy windy thingies ...if that what you mean. Think I used them once or twice, many years ago.
Intrested have you got a price in mind pm me if you like terry thanks for reply

Hi Lee finally back in the UK. Are you still after solar bobbins? I've got four, blue yellow, green and looks like orange with clips and 10.5 gram drag weights
Cheers
Joe

Back