• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

victor lopez

Pete...
Try a direct message mate, not worth a seperate posting on the classified section.
He's obviously gone AWOL, which suggests he's no longer interested, & you need to resubmit a new advert or sell it elsewhere my friend 👍
Well said Julian!

Pete
Potential Buyers change their minds and some decide lack of contact is the way forward to get that message across.

No point applying pressure publicly and Don’t take it personally….just let it go and re sell the rod. If your being ignored then take the hint. If they owe you money, it’s another matter and yes …… publicly call them out!

Well said Julian!

Pete
Potential Buyers change their minds and some decide lack of contact is the way forward to get that message across.

No point applying pressure publicly and Don’t take it personally….just let it go and re sell the rod. If your being ignored then take the hint. If they owe you money, it’s another matter and yes …… publicly call them out!
Just for the record, I pulled out of a deal recently, I totally misjudged it. But in my defence unlike what's happened to Pete, I fully explained myself directly & with apologies.
It really doesn't take a quick message to say I'm no longer interested does it? 🤔

Back