• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

various rods/reels for sale

Brian Mackenzie

a friend based in middlesex has asked me to advertise these items on his behalf.
if you are interested send me a pm and i`ll pass his mobile no onto you....here goes

2 x gary mills barbelcatcher centrepins,brand new never seen a bankside,one is all black and one is gunmetal grey with a black backplate,serial numbers 0031-0032,4 1/2 x 1inch....£300 each.....BOTH SOLD

1 x jw youngs bob james centrepin 4 1/2 x 1inch,boxed,slight scratch on backplate otherwise excellent condition £150

1 shaun linsley split cane "barbel perfection" rod 11ft 6inch 1 1/2lb t/c excellent condition no sets £350

1 daiwa whisker kevlar kevin nash 12ft 2 1/4lb t/c rod unused £75

1 partridge of redditch 11ft "the carp" impregnated split cane rod,superb barbel/carp rod ,excellent condition £300

1 fox original kevlar multi quivertip rod 12ft (3 tops) excellent condition £140

Last edited:
Back