• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Various, Rods and other bits for sale

Lewis Baldwin

Daiwa Mission 2 man Bivvy, this is brand new, I have never used it or taken it out of the bag £70

2 x 1.75lb T/C Wychwood Rapier barbel rods. I have had these rods 5 years and they are pretty much all I have used for the past 4 (they have handled comfortably the Tidal Trent, Lower Severn and Warks Avon). They are in used condition (obviously) but still have plenty of life in them. Only selling due to upgrading to a pair of hand built rods. £60 the pair

2 x 1.5lb T/C Wychwood Rapier barbel rods. These rods are awesome for the strength rating. They also come with 3 quiver tips each (3,4 and 5oz I think). I have barely used these rods (maybe a handful of times) and as such are in as new condition. £120 the pair. (they were £125 each new)

Please PM if interested

I would prefer to meet or arrange collection in the West Mids area but can post at additional cost.

Cheers Lewis:)

Bivvy and rod prices reduced

Last edited:
Back