• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Unseasonable warmth

Mark Mole

13 degrees air temp,overcast skies,occasional drizzle.Admittedly cool water temps....but even still.Sat indoors watching the Mrs graft......Jesus was definitely a barbel chaser!!

13 degrees air temp,overcast skies,occasional drizzle.Admittedly cool water temps....but even still.Sat indoors watching the Mrs graft......Jesus was definitely a barbel chaser!!

Agreed Mark, i walked to the pub at lunchtime in the warmth. I've spent all of today thinking about where I'd rather have been.:mad:

John...do you mean you were thinking... "what am I doing here in the pub, sitting behind this pint, when I could be at home watching sh1te tv with a silly hat on, etc etc"? :)

how right you are :D

An extract from a piece on Israel. I can't post the picture.

ISRAEL PHOTOS III* -- A COLLECTION OF PHOTOS FROM ISRAEL*
WITH DESCRIPTIONS OF SCENES AND SITES PERTINENT TO THE STUDY OF CHRISTIANITY

Barbus Longiceps, found in the Sea of Galilee, published by Tristram for the Palestine Exploration Fund 1881.

Cheers, Dave.

Back