• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Umbrella quiver / sleeve ?

Mark Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi men,

Getting old. We have relented and decided to start carrying an umbrella :eek:. A normal days roving would see us huddled under our faithfull ponchos , making tea , pva bags , and sheltering the dog :D. This season we have had a change , we bought a mission umbrella with glass arms , it's nice and light to carry.

At the mo I slide my landing net handle inside the brolly , and carry it in one hand , with the rod in the other . I have done a quick search for a umbrella sleeve etc so I can carry etc , but can't find anything I like , any recommendations ?.

Hatter

i was searching for something similar myself the other day , i remember that wychwood did a product a year or 2 ago

it was basically a shoulder strap with a large velcro strap at each end

dont think they do it now , but i found a beach version made by titan on ebay

Hi men,

Chris , that's the one I was thinking of !, and Iv done a lot of searches , but they changed the name to rodsling , and eBay only showed it under this name. Ordered , job done . Cheers fellas.

Hatter

Hi men,

Chris , that's the one I was thinking of !, and Iv done a lot of searches , but they changed the name to rodsling , and eBay only showed it under this name. Ordered , job done . Cheers fellas.

Hatter

Mark I had mine a few years nice bit of kit for roaming .

Back