• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Trollies/barrows

Chaps, after suffering a recurrence of my heart problem whilst weighed down with gear on Tuesday, I was wondering what people use in the line of trolleys or barrows for getting gear to swims. I'm mostly lower Severn so it would be a flat walk, nothing heavy duty really, it would just be my korum ruckbag, brolly, rod holdall, chair, and a bucket for bait etc. I've got a four wheel preston shuttle that I use for match fishing, but don't think that will be suitable to be honest. Either way, I'd like to avoid carrying it in the short term.

This may be of some use? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274038619421

I was looking at the one above and found a very similar one to mine ( over 15years old and still going strong). Koala adjustable fishing seat box trolley. I know it says seat box but you can put anything and everything on it 👌
Regards,
G.T.

Back